Well, possibly not the whole internet…
Some people are having problems when opening a browser, and the homepage doesn’t load. The most common reason for this is that your browser is set to the wrong address for the Intranet home page.
To fix the problem:
- Open Safari and then click on the word ‘Safari’ in the top left hand corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Preferences’ from the list.
- In the window that appears, make sure you are in the ‘General’ tab.
- In the ‘Homepage’ box, it should say http://home.bryanston.school/
- If it says anything different, change the address and then click the red dot at the top of that box to close it.
The next time you open Safari, it should load up with no problems.